If you would like to conduct the commercial activities with your drone, besides that you have to be a holder of a UAV pilot licence, you have to obtain the approval to conduct aerial works. Such approval is issued by Transport Authority with one-year validity and for its obtaining you have to:
- register your drone in Transport Authority;
- train with the person, who flies the drone;
- pass theoretical and practical examination of a drone pilot at Transport Authority;
- have liability insurance;
- have the operations manual.
PROAVIATE helps you with any part of such process e.g. Operations Manual development.
In case you are interested in a cooperation with us, please contact us